Forest & Ray dental clinic in Budapest, Hungary
Affordable dental treatment in Budapest
Get an affordable dental treatment in our world class dentistry in Budapest.
Forest&Ray offer our customers a door to door service from the airport to your hotel or chosen accommodation in Budapest. And once you’re ready to fly home, we’ll take you back to the airport too. Free of charge.
To save you time and money, we are located in the heart of Budapest, not miles away in one of the suburbs, like some dentistry practices who treat UK dental tourists. The centre of Budapest is criss-crossed by trams, trolleybuses and the underground – getting around on public transport is easy. Taxis are cheap and plentiful too. All of the important tourist sites are close at hand, the parliament, basilica, castle and elegant Andrássy Avenue.
Close to accommodation, hotel etc
We can help you book the most suitable accommodation for your stay in Budapest, close to our dental surgery. Whether you prefer a stylish self-catering apartment, a cosseting Belle-Époque hotel or a cutting edge contemporary suite, we’re sure you’ll find your perfect home from home. If you book your accommodation via Forest&Ray, we’ll even arrange door to door transfer from there to the clinic each day. Please see our Terms and Conditions for full details.
Forest&Ray Address: 1015 Budapest, Hattyú u. 14, Hattyúház, 5th floor
- The clinic is located in the famous Castle District, a World Heritage Site.
- Budapest is only an 2½ hour flight away from London and is served by low cost airlines too.
- Our clinic provides high quality treatment at excellent prices.
The surgery is in Buda, housed in a striking modern building known as the Swan House. Its architecture combines the best of modern Hungarian design with more than a nod to Budapest’s Secessionist (Art Nouveau) heritage. After all, impressive dentistry deserves impressive surroundings!
The surgery uses the latest and most modern dental techniques and equipment for all dental implants, dental bridges, dental crowns, dental veneers and dental inlays.
If you need any complementary dental treatment such as tooth whitening, please don't hesitate to discuss it with our internationally experienced dentists! Here are the main procedures that we undertake with some explanation in layman’s terms:
- Conservative procedures: (help to conserve existing teeth)
- Composite, ceramic and porcelain fillings using the latest “invisible” filling technology
- Preventative care: (help to prevent dental problems occurring)
- Cleaning, plaque removal, dental hygienist services, fissure sealing, fluoride application for children and pregnant women
- Dental surgery: (used to remove and replace damaged teeth)
- Extractions, surgical extractions, oral implants
- Prosthodontics: (these fit over or on top of your teeth and are semi-permanent or permanent)
- Crowns, bridges, veneers
- Orthodontics: (these help align teeth correctly)
- Fixed and removable orthodontic braces and appliances
- Periodontal treatments: (these treat the base of the tooth)
- Gum and tissue problems, tooth stabilization
- Aesthetic dentistry: (these improve the appearance of your teeth)
- Whitening, polishing, inlays, on-lays
Dental treatment in Budapest is considerably cheaper than in London so why not let Forest&Ray put a smile on your face