London Dental Clinic
Forest&Ray affordable dentistry in Central London
Forest&Ray - affordable dentistry in central London
Forest&Ray dentistry is located in Bloomsbury, central London, a few steps away from the British Museum and conveniently close to Holborn or Tottenham Court Road underground stations. We have invested in state of the art dental facilities to ensure an unwaveringly high standard of care for all our customers. To maintain our high standards of dentistry, the dental clinic is owned and directly operated by Forest&Ray.
Call Us Now!
|+44 20 3432 6918
or just complete the form on the right hand side
Forest&Ray opening times are: TBC
Toothache? Painful wisdom teeth? Broken a tooth playing rugby? Loose filling? Whatever the emergency, we can help! Emergency consultation is just £35.
Should you need an emergency appointment, a consultation with a general dentist or orthodontist, please don’t hesitate to contact us. At only £35, it won’t hurt your wallet either.
We also have many years of expertise in dental implants, crowns and bridges and our consultant can discuss a treatment plan to get the smile you’ve always dreamed of. For children, we have a friendly general dentist who has extensive experience of treating infants. Our multilingual staff speaks English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish and Slovak.
• Two dentists treat our patients on site.
• OPG (panoramic X-ray) machine and oral camera on site for a swift diagnosis. An OPG costs just £40
• No need to be registered with us as a patient, we treat whoever, for whatever, whenever.
At the initial dental consultation you will have an OPG (panoramic X ray) taken, so that the dentist will be able to prepare your treatment plan. If you have had an OPG taken in the last three months from another dentist, please bring it with you. In this way, you can save the cost of the OPG.
• We have a highly regarded dentist who has extensive experience of dental implant work available for no-obligation consultations in our London practice.
• Once you have decided on the right treatment, Forest&Ray can undertake all of the work in our Bloomsbury clinic to the high standard that you expect, but with a considerable saving on usual central London dentistry prices.
• After care for Forest&Ray patients who have had dental implants, dentures, crowns, bridges, dental veneers or other dental surgery is available in our London clinic. We offer six monthly check-ups to ensure our customers’ continued satisfaction and guarantee the long-term success of your dentistry.
Step by step
Forest&Ray offer an easy step by step process to let you choose the most appropriate solution for your dental problem.
Firstly, call or e-mail us and arrange a consultation with one of our experienced dentists in London, or in Budapest. We will take a panoramic X-ray (also known as an OPG) and thoroughly examine all aspects of your teeth, jaw, gums and lifestyle. Once we have all the information, a proposed treatment plan with detailed costs and timings will be sent to you for consideration.
Once you have decided to go ahead with the treatment in Budapest, Forest&Ray will assist you in arranging flights, accommodation and free time activities. Obviously you may elect to have the work done in London if that is more convenient to you. Prices for treatment differ according to whether you want to travel to Budapest or prefer to see us in London.
Most of our patients choose to receive their aftercare and follow-up consultations in London. However, we are always pleased to welcome our clients back to Budapest too. Please remember that to adhere to the terms of the guarantee, you do need to have six monthly check-ups at one of our clinics, the guarantees section gives you more details.